Friday 25 January 2013

Friday's Fragrance #1: Zara Woman - Cherry



Hello beauties, I've got a new feature for you today; Friday's Fragrance! I'm not yet sure how often I'll be doing these kind of posts as my funds are rather lacking and my perfume collection is a little on the small side but hey ho, it's all a bit of fun. This week I've chosen the rather lovely Cherry by Zara. 

After receiving this as a wee stocking filler over Christmas I am yet to find much I don't like about it. Described as an aromatic, fruity fragrance, Cherry's top notes are cherry (shocker, I know!) and plum, followed by middle notes of mandarin, orange and pear and finished off with base notes of vanilla and sandalwood. This is very much a fruity, fresh scent and incredibly girly; something possibly more suited to those long, hot summer days we're dreaming of.

 The only downside I can find is the wear time. As it's an eau de toilette, I wasn't expecting miracles however I was slightly disappointed after spritzing myself thoroughly and then trying to remember if I'd actually put anything on ten minutes or so down the line! Nonetheless, Zara Cherry is a beautiful, light fragrance maybe best suited as a quick freshen up rather than something you'd wear on a night out  or that you'd need to last.

Have you tried any perfumes by Zara? Next up on my wishlist is Black Peony, apparently a dupe for the coveted Victor & Rolf Flowerbomb!


Rachel x

1 comment:

  1. I loove Zara perfumes! Marks and Sparks has some pretty good dupes too, love a good bargain!

    http://mylushbox.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...