Wednesday 1 May 2013

A little explanation

So you may or may not have noticed that I've been a little quiet on the blogging front as of late... One word: EXAMS. I've not been forgetting you guys, I've just been super busy trying my hardest not to procrastinate, which is super hard when all I want to do is beat the next level on a certain game *ahem* Candy Crush *ahem*.



But yeah, I'm one down.. two more to go, and I've been revising like a mad woman. Doesn't help that I've not been able to sleep, I'm constantly high on coffee at the minute. Me + exams = BAD. Very bad. I'm a worrier, and around exam time that worry turns into panic. Not good!

Anyway, enough rambling.. back to the point. I won't be blogging as often the next couple of weeks. As hard as it is, revision has to be my priority, and I'm sure you'll understand! I'll of course try and get a couple of posts in here and there but I'm afraid it'll be a little quiet on here for the next week and counting. Just thought I'd let you lovelies know! 

I'll be back before you know it. Have any of you guys got exams? How are they going?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...