Monday 13 May 2013

Haul #1

Let me set the scene... It was Bank Holiday Monday, the sun was out and I was super stressed about my final exam of the year that was going to take place the next day. I didn't intend on spending much, just wanted to maybe get a few little pick-me-ups but yeah... this happened!



First stop was The Trafford Centre, Papa Hart wanted to spend some of his birthday vouchers so being the kind and lovely daughter I am I may have offered to go along! I knew I wanted to have a look at Origins when I was there, their counter in Debenhams is brilliant, and my skin has been playing up a lot recently so I wanted to see what might be able to make it all better again! After being badgered by the sales assistant for ages, I gave in and let her help me out. She pulled out about six or seven products that would be suited to my pesky combination skin, and this is what I came out with half an hour later! Not only that, but because I spent an absurd amount, I got the eye cream free as well as a complimentary tote bag and goody bag with three sample sized products! So far so good, I'm loving using all of these.



You may recognise these babies from this wishlist. I popped into Zara on my travels, and despite initially being a little bummed when I couldn't find these in coral, I just had to get these when I spotted them. They're such a gorgeous colour and I can't wait to wear them throughout summer.

After a successful trip for me, but a not so successful one for my Dad, we went to our local retail park for a quick look around. I told myself not to buy anything, but it just didn't work! I ended up spending a fortune in Boots... I've been wanting to pick up these Revlon cream blushes for ages now, and after reading all about the Expert Face Brush and how amazing it is at applying them I just had to pick that up too. 

You know how much of a nail polish junkie I am by now, and these two just couldn't be left in the shop. I've also been wanting a couple of new products to try out for my unruly brows. I've been using the angled brush alongside my Gosh brow palette, and the Soap & Glory Archery tint and pencil is amazing. 

After being faithful to my Garnier BB cream for a long time now, despite it being a touch too dark for my skin tone, I decided to give Revlon's latest release a go. So far I'm really liking it, it's not particularly great for coverage but the shade 010 light it suitably pale for my pasty skin.

I've not got a particularly great picture for it, but I also picked up this gorgeous white lace dress from River Island which was reduced from about £40 to just £25! Bargain, no?

It's safe to say I won't be spending for a while, but I'm super happy with what I got. If you'd like to see any reviews of anything I bought, just let me know! What are your latest purchases?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...